Getting started with premium themes is a quite easy task, even for most people who do not have any tech knowledge or experience with WordPress. I’ll show you how to install & configure the Avada or any other premium theme. Entire process is so simple that literally anyone could do it!
1. Purchase & download the Avada WordPress theme from Themeforest.com
2. Log in to your WordPress site as admin (yoursite.com/wp-admin)
3. From the left hand side choose Appearance >> Themes >> Add New >> Upload theme
4. Once you upload the theme, activate it and install the Fusion Core plugin which is required in order to have Avada work properly.
5. As you probably know, the Avada comes with pre-made demo layouts suitable for any field. You can select and enable any demo you like from the WP admin left menu: Avada >> Install Demos.
The Avada WordPress theme size is around 34 megabytes. Certain hosts have a maximum upload size set to 20MB or less. In that case, you won’t be able to upload the theme through the WP admin panel. An easy solution for this would be to upload the zip file via file manager (Cpanel or FTP) to root/wp-content/themes folder and then to unzip it. If your host do not have an option to unzip files, in that case you would have to do everything via SSH protocol.
If you need help to install the Avada theme or want to do some customization, I’m always at your service.